01-06 - Jump sequence
Course of a jump
- Boarding the aircraft (helicopter, hot air balloon, aeroplane)
- 10 to 25 minutes of ascent depending on the chosen jumping altitude: the essential instructions are repeated and you enjoy the magnificent landscape.
- At the chosen starting altitude (4000, 5000, or 6000m), the door opens and you take a deep breath of fresh air.
- Fabulous acceleration followed by 1 to 2 minutes of flight between 220 and 280 kmh
- 1600m high: opening of the parachute. The calm settles in for a panoramic flight of 7 to 10 minutes to the ground: a privileged moment before the soft landing.
- You then have plenty of time to enjoy your return to Earth, while we prepare to watch the video and analyse the GPS data from the flight.
- Finally, if you wish, we can organise the rest of the experience according to your tastes, whether they are gastronomic, sporting, contemplative, or curious about a new adventure.